Country of admission
|M&A (mergers and acquisitions)|
|Dispute resolution in the area of commercial contracts|
|Alternative investment funds|
Joram Moyal was recommended in the EMEA edition of the Legal 500 directory as follows:
Team leader Joram Moyal has a high level of industry knowledge. He advises corporations and private equity firms on mergers and acquisitions and general corporate governance and strategy matters.
Joram Moyal completed his law studies at the University of Trier and passed both German state examinations, which enabled him to enter the legal profession in 2001. Between his exams, he worked at the Constitutional Court in Lisbon. He has been practising in Luxembourg since 2001 and was admitted as an Avocat à la Cour in 2003. In 2006, he registered as a lawyer in Germany and qualified as a Solicitor in England and Wales at the prestigious College of Law in 2010.
Joram Moyal specialises in corporate law, M&A and banking law. He also represents his clients in civil and administrative disputes in court and practices in employment law, immigration law and debt collection.
Prior to founding M&S, Joram Moyal was a sole practitioner in his own law firm. He worked for several years in the corporate department of an established Luxembourg commercial law firm, was legal counsel to a Luxembourg trust company and headed a boutique law firm specialising in corporate and tax law.
Joram Moyal has represented both Fortune 500 companies and private clients in M&A transactions. He has also advised international companies in areas such as corporate restructurings, partnerships, internal financing and international equity sales. He has extensive experience in commercial litigation as well as employment and immigration law.
Joram Moyal volunteers as a member of the Arbitration Court of the Central Council of Jews in Germany and as a tutor for an NGO advocating for the rights of people with intellectual disabilities.
He is a board member of Ars Legis, a network of German-speaking commercial lawyers, and Luxembourg representative of EuroCollectNet, an association of European commercial lawyers specialising in cross-border debt collection.
Joram Moyal is fluent in English, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Russian and Luxembourgish. He also has basic knowledge of Hebrew and Italian.
- University of Trier
- Cour Complémentaire Luxembourg
- College of Law (London)
- Für welche Unternehmen bleibt Luxemburg interessant?
- Enforcement of EU judgements in the Uk, Joram Moyal, Lecture In Dublin 2022
- “Luxembourg Chapter”, in Initial Public Offerings 2021.
- Joram Moyal et al., "International Contracts: How has the global pandemic impacted international contracts?".
- “Luxembourg Chapter”, in Initial Public Offerings 2019.
- Corporate Immigration 2018
- "Die luxemburgisch-russischen Rechtsbeziehungen", in Im Dienst des deutsch-russischen Rechtsdialogs
- Shared Economy 2017
- Dispute Resolutions in Luxembourg 2016
- Business Immigration in Luxembourg
- Short overview of immigration to Luxembourg
- Der Erwerb von Immobilien in Luxemburg
- Debt Collection in Luxembourg
- The marketing and advertising of legal services in Luxembourg
- Das Markenrecht der Benelux Staaten
- Israel: Verfassungsverständnis und Verfassungsgerichtbarkeit im internationalen Vergleich
- Dispute Resolutions in Luxembourg 2017