Invitation of the DAV Belgium - Symposium on international corporate and tax law
Dear Ladies and Gentlemen,
The German Lawyers Association Belgium invites you to the one-day seminar “Symposium on International Corporate and Tax Law “. On Thursday, 23 November 2023 from 09.30 to 17.00 at Club ASTORIA (Guts-Muths-Weg 3, 50933 Cologne). On this day, the focus will be on topics such as the changes for partnerships resulting from legal changes in Germany, Belgium and Luxembourg, the future of holding companies from a tax law perspective and new developments in relation to ESG.
Take advantage of the direct exchange with our speakers and benefit from the excellent expertise of our experts, including :
- Claudia Hoffmann, Eversheds Sutherland, Luxembourg
- Dr Christoph Hott, Head of Wealth Management BNP Paribas Germany
- Dr Philipp Jost, Arendt & Medernach, Luxembourg
- Dr Thomas Klein, Wirtz & Kraneis, Cologne
- Sarah Kocks, LL.M., Kocks & Partners, Brussels
- Joanna Kolber, Strelia, Brussels
- Joram Moyal, Moyal & Simon, Luxembourg**
- Dr Adalbert Rödding, LL.M., GÖRG Partnerschaft von Rechtsanwälten mbB, Cologne
- Dr Christoph Schork, LL.M., Heuking Kühn Lüer Wojtek, Cologne
The programme for the symposium can be found here.
The participation fee for members of the DAV is € 250.00, for all other participants € 350.00. Participation in the day event is only definitive after receipt of a confirmation e-mail from the DAV Belgium and settlement of the invoice.
We would be delighted to welcome you to this one-day event.
Please note that the number of participants is limited and that registration is therefore on a “first come, first served” basis. Registrations will be accepted until 16 November 2023 via the link at the top right.
Further information about DAV Belgium can be found on our website DAV-Belgium.
If you no longer wish to receive information about DAV Belgium events in the future, please send an e-mail to the following address: email@example.com.
Dr Yorick Ruland
Chairman of the DAV Belgium